Exam Paper: SSC CGL Tier - 1 2017 (General Awareness) - MEMORY BASED
Submitted by root on Sun, 08/06/2017 - 10:55
General Awareness Question Paper
1. SI unit of work?
2.Which is Cation?
Ans. Positively Charge Ion
3. Dynasty came after Tugalak?
Ans. Sayed Dynasty
4. Rusting is ______ process
5. SI unit of force?
6. How many members are nominated by President in Lok Shabha?
7.Minimum Age of vice President for Selection?
8.One question was asked related to name of the famous Book.
9.One question related to Awards?
10. Match the following artists with music instrument
Flute-Hari Prasad Chaurasia
11.Who was the Winner of 2016 Man Booker Prize?
12. Who received polly umrigar Award in 2011-12?
Ans. Virat Kohli
13. Recently USA made which country as Major defence Partner?
14.2016 EKUVERIN” the joint military exercise has started between India and which country?
15.What is quo warranto?
Ans.. Quo warranto is used to test a person’s legal right to hold an office, not to evaluate the person’s performance in the office
16. Son of Chandragupta Maurya ?
17.Which of the following does not form smoke?
18. Movement along supply curve?
19. Where is the temple of Patal Bhairav Temple?
20.which commission is replaced Niti Ayog ?
Ans. Planning Commission
21.The rate at which Reserve Bank of India borrows money from commercial banks within the country. It is called?
Ans. Reverse Repo rate
22.Who was the Inventor of Laser Printer?
Ans. Garry Starkweather
23. Duncan Passage is a strait in?
Ans. Indian Ocean
24. Snake is from which group?
25.What is the Unit of Pressure?
STUDY MATERIAL & TEST SERIES FOR SSC CGL 2018
PLEASE NOTE: Check Your Email After Subscribing and Click on Activation Link to Confirm Subscription.