DSSSB Online Recruitment of Various Posts (Advt. No. 02/2017) - Last Date: 15/09/2017
Submitted by root on Fri, 08/11/2017 - 16:04
Online Applications are invited for recruitment to the following posts under various departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi and its autonomous bodies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only online applications will be accepted. Applicat ions received through any other mode shall be summarily rejected.
The opening date, closing date of application and post-wise break-up of vacancies are as under:
Opening Date of Application - 25/08/2017
Closing Date of Application:- 15/09/2017
Candidates must apply online through the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in. The closing date for submission of online application is upto 5 P.M. on 15/09/2017 after which the link will be disabled. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
EXAMINATION FEES AND MODE OF PAYMENT: Rs. 100/- (One
a) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
MODE OF SELECTION: The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
1. The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
2. The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully, which are available on the website of the Board, before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned.
3. Benefit of reservation for various categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC etc. shall be given as per the policy of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
4. The successful candidates will be required to submit legible Self attested copies of the documents, Admit Card alongwith the hard copy of printout of online application form at the time of verification of documents (any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
6. The centers for holding the examination will be in Delhi only.
7. The candidates must carry Aadhaar Card to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
DSSSB will conduct One Tier and Two Tier Examination for the post codes as
per examination scheme given in Annexure-I. However, DSSSB reserves the right to
change/amend the examination scheme, if so required, any time before the
Note: (i) The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
(ii) There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
(iii) The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel/withdraw any question/questions from the Test.