SSC CPO Exam Eligibility Criteria
Submitted by root on Wed, 09/06/2017 - 16:20
Staff Selection Commission: (SSC) CPO Exam
- SI (Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police,
- SI (Sub Inspector) in CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces)
- ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) in CISF (Central Industrial Security Force)
Minimum Age: 20 years
Maximum Age: 25 years
The crucial date of age-limit will be calculated with reference to 01-01-2017.
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree From a Recognised University Or Equivalent.
Eye sight: The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two
eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/-
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
- Candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank.
NOTE: Check Your Email After Subscribing and Click of Activation Link to Confirm Subscription.