History Practice Quiz for CHSL and RRB NTPC Examination - 2018 (Test - 65)
Submitted by root on Thu, 12/07/2017 - 11:49
Staff Selection Commission
Model Questions for CHSL and RRB NTPC Examination
1- Which among the following is the oldest dynasty?
2. The Caves and rock cut temples at Ellora are
A.Hindu and Buddhist
B.Buddhist and Jain
C.Hindu and Jain
D.Hindu, Buddhist and Jain
3. Who was the first European to designate Aryans a Race?
4. Which river has no mention in Rigaveda?
5. The monk who influenced Ashoka to embrace Buddhism was-
6. Megasthenes was an envoy of which of the following kings?
7. Which one of the following places has no Ashokan edicts?
8. The head of a district (Ahara), the principal co-ordinator of the revenue and the officer in-charge of general and military functions in his jurisdiction during MauryanEmpire was known as-
E.None of these
9. 2- Where has the world’s largest monolithic statue of Buddha been installed?
10. Among the following who is given the credit of carrying Jainism in South India?