History Practice Quiz for CHSL and RRB NTPC Examination - 2018 (Test - 59)
Submitted by root on Thu, 12/07/2017 - 11:41
Staff Selection Commission
Model Questions for CHSL and RRB NTPC Examination
1. On which one of the following dates Jawahar Lal Nehru unfurl the
tri-colour national flag on the banks of the Ravi as the clock struck the
(a) 31st December, 1929
(b) 26th January, 1930
(c) 31st December, 1931
(d) 26th January, 1933
2. Who among the following had headed the group of advocates to argue the case on behalf of the Indian National Army in 1946 in the Red Fort trails?
(b) Kailash Nath Katju
(c) Tej Bahadur Sapru
(d) Jawahar Lal Nehru
3. Consider the following statements_____
1. The Lahore Session of the Congress in 1929 adopted the resolution of on Purna Swaraj (Complete Independence).
2. The Karanchi Session of the Congress in 1931 passed the resolution on the Fundamental Rights.
3. The Congress Session of Luchnow in 1936 was held under the presidentship of Subhash Chandra Bose.
4. The August, 1942 resolution of the Congress Party adopted the slogan ‘Do or Die’.
Which of these statement is/are correct?
(a) 1 and 3
(b) Only 4
(c) 2 and 3
(d) 1, 2 and 4
4. Who among the following was associated with Kakori Conspiracy Case?
(a) Abul Kalam Azad
(b) Shahnawaz Khan
(c) Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
5. At the second Round Table Conference, the Indian National Congress was represented by___
(a) Jawahar Lal Nehru
(b) Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
(c) Rajendra Prasad
(d) Vallabh Bhai Patel
6. Which one of the following pair is not correctly matched?
(a) Purna Swaraj Resolution : 1929
(b) Martyrdom of Sardar Bhagat Singh : 1931
(c) Formation of Congress Socialist Party : 1938
(d) Simla Conference : 1945
7. Who among the following was regarded by Mahatma Gandhi as his ‘Political Guru’?
(a) Dadadbhai Naoroji
(b) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
(c) Pheroz Shah Mehta
(d) Gopal Krishan Gokhle
8. Where was the first Peasant Movement launched by Mahatma Gandhi?
9. Who among the following was a founder of the Swaraj Party?
(a) Vallabh Bhai Patel
(b) Rajendra Prasad
(c) C.R. Das
(d) Narendra Dev
10. During the freedom struggle, Aruna Asaf Ali was a major woman organiser of the underground activities in___
(a) Bardoli Satyagraha
(b) Quit India Movement
(c) Civil Disobedience Movement
(d) Khilafat Movement
ANSWER KEYS: 1.(a) 2.(a) 3.(d) 4.(d) 5.(b) 6.(c) 7.(d) 8.(c) 9.(c) 10.(b)
PLEASE NOTE: Check Your Email After Subscribing and Click on Activation Link to Confirm Subscription.