Delhi Police Constable Exam Paper Held on 24-05-2014 (PART -2)
Submitted by root on Sat, 12/16/2017 - 11:37
Constable Exam Paper - 2014 (Held on 24-05-2014)
21. How many types of Emergency have been mentioned in the Constitution of India?
22. The Company-Auditor prepares his report for the
(b) board of Directors
(c) central government
23. Ten Degree Channel is. situated between
(a) North and South Andaman
(b) Middle and South Andaman
(c) Little Andaman and Nicobar Islands
(d) Middle Andaman and Nicobar Islands
24.Who wrote the book, 'Gandhi and Stalin'?
(a) Rajmohan Gandhi
(b) Nelson Mandela
(c) Louis Fisher
(d) Martin Luther
25. Which of the following pairs is correct?
(b) Tamil Nadu-Mangalore
26. Which of the following is not one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva?
27. 'Canter' relates to the animal
28. Music instrument used by Amir Khusro was
29. A lake starts freezing because of cold. It will first freeze
(a) at the bottom
(b) at the middle part
(c) at the top surface
(d) uniformly throughout the water
30. Which of the following is not correctly matched?
(a) Kalpakkam - Tamil Nadu
(b) Rana Pratap Saga - Madhya Pradesh
(c) Narora Uttar Pradesh
(d) Tarapore Maharashtra
31. 'The National Science Day' is celebrated on
(a) February 28
(b) March 8
(c) March 15
(d) March 3
32. The smallest bone in our body is found in our
33. India's Permanent Research Station 'Dakshin Gangotri' is situated in
(a) Great Himalayas
(b) Indian ocean
(d) Arabian sea
34. Which of the following parts of India produces nearly three-fourth of the total quantity of tea?
35. How much per cent (approximately) of human body, is water, by weight?
36. 'Petrology' is the study of
37. Which part of India remained under Portugese control even after August 15, 1947?
(d) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
38. Who gave the 'Theory of Gravity'?
(a) Charles Newton
(b) Charles Babbage
(c) Issac Newton
(d) John Adams
39. Year 2009 General Elections were held for which Lok Sabha?
40. India, in size, is
(a) fifth largest country of the world
(b) sixth largest country of the world
(c) seventh largest country of the world
(d) None of the above
ANSWER KEYS: 21. (c) 22. (b) 23. (d) 24. (c) 25. (c) 26. (a) 27. (c) 28. (c) 29. (c) 30. (b) 31. (a) 32. (a) 33. (c) 34. (c) 35. (a) 36. (c) 37. (a) 38. (c) 39. (c) 40. (c)
STUDY MATERIAL & TEST SERIES FOR SSC CGL 2018
PLEASE NOTE: Check Your Email After Subscribing and Click on Activation Link to Confirm Subscription.